High Protein Breakfast Smoothie With Peanut Butter
Smoothies are one of the easiest ways to start your day. With many of us finding it beyond difficult to find the energy to chew in the morning let alone cook, the smoothie seems to be perfect resolution, they're quick, easy, and can offer a wide range of nutrients you may not normally squeeze into your breakfast.
This high protein smoothie is perfect for breakfast or a post workout snack. It is extremely high in protein offering around 40 grams of protein per serving but also carries a nice amount of carbs, which are an essential part of your breakfast. Depending on the whey protein powder you decide to use will depend on how many carbs are in your smoothie but we have used one that gives you 10 grams per serving. BSN Syntha 6, vanilla whey.
What will you need?
- 3 eggs (1 whole and 2 just whites)
- 250ml Almond Milk
- 1 Scoop of whey protein powder
- 1 Table spoon of organic peanut butter
- Blender – handheld is fine
What to do?
- Blend all of the above ingredients together until smooth. If necessary, strain through a fine-mesh strainer for an even smoother texture.
- Feel free to garnish with a couple of blueberries and serve immediately.
Let us know what protein smoothies you have come up with in the comments box below.