Simple Garlic Vinaigrette
- ½ cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- Pinch of salt and pepper (a generous pinch)
- 2 tblsp fresh herbs (Basil or thyme are amazing)
- 1 ½ cups of extra virgin olive oil
- Bring together all ingredients except olive oil in a jar. With a fork, stir well.
- Add the olive oil, fasten lid, and shake well until combined. If you have a blender you can also run it slowly and drizzle the oil as it blends.
- Serve over any basic green salad